Kaitlin Cary-King, APSW (she/her)
Available for: in peson or online individual therapy
Areas of Focus:
- Trauma (including PTSD and C-PTSD)
- Mind/Body work
- Self-Esteem & Self-Worth
Feeling like you are running constantly in your head? Worried about past experiences, what your future holds, or even doubting your abilities? Often, these thoughts make us feel like we are stuck running in place, spending all of our energy to get through the day with nothing to show for it, or feeling disconnected from ourselves and those around us. Slowing down, connecting with yourself, and being present and engaged is possible.
I focus on collaboration in the therapy office and work to guide and coach you toward being present with your emotions without feeling overwhelmed. With a holistic approach, I establish a non-judgmental space for you to explore your inner workings and transform your pain into understanding and self-acceptance.
Education & Training
- Masters of Social Work from UW – Milwaukee
- Trauma-Informed Training through UW – Milwaukee
- Advanced Practice Social Worker, State of WI
- Brainspotting Training (Phases 1 – 4, master class, speciality trainings)